Chard - 250g
Chard is similar to spinach but more robust and the colourful stems add a whole new level of gorgeous to your meal.
As with most fresh leaves, they're best raw but see our recipe idea below for some cooking inspiration!
- Rip the leaf from the stem.
- Roughly chop both the leaf and the stem into bite sized pieces.
- Soften the chopped stems in oil or butter with a little garlic, herbs, fresh chilli and lemon - not for too long or you'll loose the colour & bite.
- Add the chopped leafy part of the chard to the pan for the last minute of cooking and stir through until wilted.
- Sprinkle crushed toasted seeds & season.
You will LOVE it!